Wednesday, February 7, 2007

T-Shirt For A Week

My classmates and I were instructed to document a week in our lives on a t-shirt. I decided to take Sharpie pens and have the most important people in my life draw whatever they pleased. The outcome was a very diverse design in which the entire shirt was covered from front to back. I was very pleased with my t-shirt and was proud to share it with my class. It was interesting to note the many similarities we all shared. All of us seemed to be quite busy with the pursuit of an education as a means of acquiring great wealth. Work and school were the basis of most the t-shirts in class. I found great inspiration in the words of my teacher David who instructed us to try and find happiness in every waking moment instead of planning it for our futures.

No comments: